Saturday, November 14, 2009

SS Siberia

Hey sorry for not updating. Look like promises isn't a guarantee here. But anyway, I'll update now. Just bought a new headphone. Neckband actually. It's called Steel Series Siberia Neckband Headset. White in colour, as in the picture.


Okay so Friday's class, i had to draw. Hahaha.. The worst thing i am in. But I've to try am i? So i just sketch, and draw. And my flies being called a bird. Stupid. Hahaha. well, the same class on next Wednesday. We'll see what next. Hahahaha. :p Alright. Game on next Monday. I don't know if I'll play. I'm kinda tired. I don't have talent either. :p I don't want to disappoint them. But I'll try. Oh btw, i want this shoe.


And last night! Woo, i've watched an horror movie. Well, I'm still alive. And become a man. Hahahahaha.. Alright now, i wanna go home. I need digicam, we're going to record. :> I'm going to shower now. Take care readers. :D Byebye.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

weee!! updates! (K) cute shoe btw. and i didnt think that you would survive the night. haha!