Thursday, November 26, 2009

Update


Hey, sorry haven't post for time. Okay here's a little update.

So today's evening. We have game. And losing 2-0 to a team named Spirulina FC.
And that's mean game over for us. (for the cup) I guess now we'll be playing for the league.But only will be organize on next semester.

I'm not feeling very well lately. Everynight i'll be tired of training. I think i need to stop. :PMy eyeballs keep hurting. But it's okay now. Mom said, " No more games for you, please study " :p Sure it is.

And oh. Eid al-Adha is coming up.This Friday. So i guess we'll be going back to Grandpa's house.And for those who didnt know, Eid al-Adha (Arabic: عيد الأضحى‎ ‘Īdu l-’Aḍḥā) "Festival of Sacrifice" or "Greater Eid" is a holiday celebrated by Muslims (including the Druze) worldwide to commemorate the willingness of Ibrahim to sacrifice his son Ismael as an act of obedience to God. I got that from my friend, Mr Wiki. hahaha.. Yeah so i guess i'll not online for 2 days. Ugh, again. :(

Oh, i got the shoe already. It's a little big for me. I'm not size 40.
But it suit me well if i use sock. So it doesn't matter. I can use it to class. :P
What shoe? see below post. It's cute.

And this! Ugh, i think myspace getting even boring. (since i've been active in facebook)But anyway i think both is boring. hahahahah.. Well, i need 1 of those. Maybe i'll delete myspace then. :P

Okay for now, see ya. :D


0 comments: