Saturday, February 7, 2009

HF Album

I'll like to share some of my pictures. By Canon EOS 450D (showing off, teehehe) , Edit using photoscape. And some of the pictures was taken by someone else. But i helped them edit it. I need advices from those who're better! Show me your picture and let's share what we love. :D

Location : Bangi, MY

Location : Cyberjaya, MY

Location : Jakarta, IND

Location : G.Ledang, MY (Credit to Aman)

Location : Bandung, IND

Location : Cameron Highland, MY (Credit to Damia)

Location : G.Ledang, MY

Yeah. I'm not a Pro (but soon i'll be :p ) so show some mercy!!! Wish me luck.


5 comments:

Neera Ramdzan said...

cun cun! gambar bandung and cyber tu macam best.

oi, x reti2 nak link neera? :D

Aspio said...

ouh.lpe! kejap! :P

Anonymous said...

i like the bird alot. you know. is that the malaysian version of ostrich? hahahahahhahahahahah

Syakhir Jaafar said...

1st pic rules! Subject is rubbish, yet the presentation makes it look good. 100% your skill that makes it good.

Aspio said...

Thank you sifu! :p