Friday, February 13, 2009

Thanks God.

I wish i could be someone, the one who have gifted talented. This morning i woke up and i'm thinking of browsing some pictures for the post, i was stunned after this picture being viewed. God creation, this is nice. The beautifullness of the cloud.

I did go to the class today. Haha, but sad, that 3 hours class was kinda boring to me. I cant even see what stated on the screen. :( So i take my PSP and playing some games as usual. :p

It's Friday the 13th! Hahaha, nothing happen to me. No mirror breaking, didn't being hit by car, i guess no 7 years of bad luck. Hehehehe.. Benna told me that, but she's laughing at that time. So i dont know, i just have to becarefull. Hahaha! Ah, i talked to her while she's in computer class. I didnt realised my present time, so i thought she's staying up late. Hahaha.

Hey i'm back to be call, text and what so ever. Hahaha.. My first week using this number was great. Benna and me did text each other. And she's happy that i'm back to her cellphone. :p I wish my mom give me allowance like.. "Aspa, this is your money to text and call Benna " Hahahaha. It'll be so great!! And my mom! she's happy too that i'm back. LOL. I'm not going to not be reach again since my allowance.......haha i love you mom!

Tonight game. Ugh. too bad that i didnt have the stamina. they're playing very well. Even the girls. Hahaha I dont know they're playing fustal or netball because they always catch the ball with their hand. Bwaaaahahaha. That's tickle me a lot. So i think i'm fair, got winning game and losing game. But still kinda dissapointed. Hahaha..

~~picture of the post~~
wallpaper


0 comments: