Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Class and the day!

Won again! Yeah. My beloved soccer team Manchester won against West Ham at UptonPark. Goal scored by Giggs, 62nd minutes. It means they on top of the league with 56 points. They gonna win this season. Rock!

And yeah. They got the spirit while i'm not. :p To my studies I mean. But i'm trying to be better. So, i did go to FAR II class today but......nobody in the class. So i text my classmates using Yahoo and she said, " Aspa, sorry i forgot to tell you. No class for today and tomorrow tutorial class". Hahahaha. Well, i did come at least. :p that's showed my progress huh?

So, no class for today. I'm going back to my room. Checking blog, playing games, PSP, cleaning my mess. The word come then was tired and boring. Yeah, i finally remembered i bought new number yesterday. Celcom Blue Prepaid Pack. 019-2261614. Right after activating it, i've text my mom and said this is my number. Soon, i got to tell Benna and Damia about this.

Argh....i got to think something. At least do something. Guitar? Ugh. Not in the mood. PSP, boring. The best activities that i should do now is...

SLEEP!

See you in the next post! :p

~~~~picture of the post~~~~
.wallpaper.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tralalalalaaa... ;)

Anonymous said...

ah.. i hate when that happen. fact is i cant decide what to feel; mad that my friends didnt tell me and i had to stand there like an idiot. or that i'm happy to havin a day off. hahahahaha. :D

Aspio said...

hahaha.just think positive man!! like you told me. :))

but i didnt happy having a day off. I want to study! please! i'm a nerd!
i want class!!

bwaaahahaha