Monday, July 27, 2009

download.cnet.com

Hey! (K)

My mom had a real bad fever now. So we've sent her to hospital last midnight at around 01:00. I dont know what the doctor said. So i'll go visit her today. I hope she's fine now. This is the 2nd time she had to sleep in the hospital. Last time is around 2-3 years ago. Fibroid (or however it spelled). I really hope she's fine. :(

And now, i've found a very useful software. :D Which is Cucusoft YouTube Mate!! :p Sound funny eh? But it's very very very good! The software allowing you to convert any type of file to any type of file! HAHAHA example, i'm converting a .FLV video to .3gp video. :D so i can put in my phone. And i can change the video type to PSP file's type. :D handy isn't it? But i'm using the trial version. So...yeah. :p


alright. I can't wait for the glowing razer keyboard anymore. LOL. So i'll be selling all my unused item. On the internet. :D But not doing it now. Maybe tomorrow, or next week. Based on the lazyness/busyness level. lol.

Aaah. And i'm using new theme for my phone too. It's so cute. I dont know where to find but there is a software which is allowing me to print-screen at my phone. I can confirm that. I'll look for it. Later too. Alright for now. Bye!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

momomomoo. i love youuu. you'd you got that youtube thingie? i only got youtube downloader, is that the same thing?

Aspio said...

hahaha no. after you download from youtube d/loader, the file would be .FLV, so this software will change the file to any other type. example, .3gp ( so i can play it in my symbian phone. :D Understand? Class dismiss!

Anonymous said...

Can't I get a private class? :>

Aspio said...

Please come to my office then! (6)

Syareena Rahmat said...

Haha. Semangat ye aspa mempunyai office.?
Sangat kelakar.
Mahu gelak..
ekekek.
Belajar pon ta habes lagii.
haha :)
Eyheyh, aspa, mahu theme yang comel2?
Amek neyh,

mobile9.com

Kat sini ada.
tapi ta tao la ade ke tak theme untuk Nokia 5800.
Maklumlah, tu model baru kan..?


x((

Btw,Miss Benna, don't believe him easily.
He is such a liar.
Murderer and **** !
Wahahahahaha.
*batu api nehh.

Aspio said...

Hahahahaha Thanks btw. For the compliment! HAHAHAHA

Syareena Rahmat said...

Welcome, mr Aspa ;)
U nak i contineu ke compliemntssssss selebihnya? haha ;)

Anonymous said...

Murdered and perv? I like pervs. ;;)

Anonymous said...

oh... dick you mean.. well.. hahaha. i like them too. hahahhaha....

Aspio said...

LOL!