Sunday, July 12, 2009

Walker


Heeyy! Do you think i should buy a glowing keyboard OR a headphone? Please answer this one right after you finsh read this post. Just give a me a random suggestion.

So! I've found my mp4 back. OMG.. it's broken. T_T hahahahahah but still useable. Only i can't look better in it. I mean videos/tracks. And now i'll postpone my planning on buying new. :D money baby! It's important.

poor you.....

I was jogging this morning. It's good. Wake up at 06:00. The shower. 06:30 warm up and get ready. 15 minutes later started. Super slow jog to the nearest park. I thought nobody here because it'sunday. But i was wrong. I joined lot of others. :D So i didnt really scare. Until i see the sun. HAHAHAHAHA.

As usual, i play poker. And losing all the chips after a hard time saving it. So let's move to other topic.

I'll be very busy next week. And the following weeks. Event. I need to find some teams to join the futsal. Just for promotion. So i have to go everywhere, meeting old friends, calling (money) hahahahaha. Until we got targeted participants. As i remembered we need 96 teams. Yeah.

That's it. I'm waiting for the worker done with their renovation outside. Then close the gate, sleep. :D (it's Sunday) It's your giving-suggestion time. See ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahah (K)(K) I dont wanna tell you what to buy. :)) I'll go to the post office today, and hopefully send your flag. Later!(K)

arie kama said...

simpan. simpan duit tu. atleast kalo pangkah ader gak duit nak cover blk.

teeehehehehee..
*da cm teh tarik ko tau?;p