Tuesday, July 28, 2009

PES '09


Heeee!! I just woke up! (K) Weird dream last night. T_T

I was driving (at night) with Syafiq. But he's playing PES09 beside me. In the car!! Hahaha. (that's not the bad part) Then suddenly i saw a man/boy, sitting on the road! So when i am about to give a high beam, everything going very DARK!! And my lips getting heavy. Ughh.. I tried to ask syafiq to help me look at the road. But he can't listen to me. T_T. So i keep driving until i saw a fish and woked up real fresh.


By the time i woke up, syafiq IS playing PES09, and he said he listened to something i said in my sleep! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH!! So now i guess i want to download this game.




What'll happen today? I'll visit my mom at 12:30. Then class at 14:00/16:00 (i didnt remember) Hhahaha. Paste poster all around campus. (Futsal tournament promotioning) I guess that's all. Dont have plan tonight unless onlining. That's all. Peace! (copy) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA, omg, you talk in your sleep. (K)(L) thats so cute!(K) so i guess you'll be comin tonite. i'll be waiting for you, mistaaa ;;)

Aspio said...

Hahahaha Okie