Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm so in...


Haha so today i woke up, my friend called. Asking me to play for his team, for friendly. Too bad, my leg isn't fully heal. I just don't wanna take the rest. Maybe next week.

So there's no class at all for today. The lecturer are all having fun with the family. Even it's not their celebration. :p I guess the student don't like that. Example me, i had to keep up with my study. I being left behind a lot. Got tests and quizzes in the coming weeks.

- I was thinking of deleting this blog since nobody read it now. I guess. :p Or maybe.. I don't know. -

5 comments:

damia said...

'I was thinking of deleting this blog since nobody read it now.'

hutak ang!habis akuh spe yg bce blog nie.

hantu? ;p

Aspio said...

hahahah mne aku taw la dodol!
ingat xbce. hahaha..

arie kama said...

sepak berdarah nnt.

Aspio said...

ku tibai berdiri..

Anonymous said...

don't delete it. i'll read it.