Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Isketambola!

Weee so we jog last night finally. I guess everything is going to be serious. I'll try to keep up. Make it as routine. :p It's fun when do it with some friends. Not so bored when you're jogging. So as for the start. We jog for like.. 1.5kms? ;p and walk for about 500 metres. :p that's the start. We can do it better. But we already late so i guess we gonna make it early tonight.

So essay on " Media Invention Impact to Society " was done like 30 minutes ago. :P The hardest is i had to write back on a paper. Because i dont know he want by typinf or writing. I guess i just have to do both. :P Everything on the studies going very well so far. Except i still didn't have group for 1 subject. I need to see the lecturer so he could put me in any group available. I hope.

So class later in 1 and a half hour. I'm sooooo sleepy. Sleep for like 1 or 2 hours last night. :p Then then wake up when they watch movie. :p Peanut and maruku. That's enough to be stay up. At least i can finish the essay. I need to eat something soon. (but i just ate?) nevermind.

No need shower this morning. Guess just wash the face and brush the teeth. Ready to the class. Hahaha. Got to go. Byebye!

0 comments: