Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Fucking Night

I feel pain at my teeth. :( I cant sleep at all last night. I've try to sleep at 0300 after studied. But then i woke up like, every half an hour!! I need to sleep. I got 2 exams today. Ah. Why is this happen to me now. At least let me do my exam first. Teehehe. Well, i've ate painkiller. And things not change much. I dont want to see the dentist again!! I've been there twice this month! Argh.

I've being appointed as designer of 1 community in MySpace. Hahahaha. So i have to work harder and design more??? Come on, i'm a newbie. Haha. Benna didnt come last night. Maybe she's got something to do. Yeah. I've been busy too. Benna! I didnt have money in the phone. So. hahaha. I miss you now. Wish me luck whenever you read this for my exam.(K) So it's raining. Looks like i have to walk to the exam room! Well, before that. Let see what should i do next.

Shower
Breakfast
Games -my release tension technique
Last review at the note.
EXAM.

1st exam will be at 0900. Then after finished i think i wanna go to library. Stay there until next exam at 2000. Yeah. So. I'M IN PAIN! Waaa..!!



0 comments: