Monday, March 16, 2009

Eyes on Malaysia

Hey. Back to the post. What's to update?

Nothing much happen. Will get my own team t-shirt. WITH MY NAME ON!!
Woot! Maybe soon, this month, i hope. Hahaha

I miss Benna. as usual. i didnt come online. Hahaha it's my fault. i'm lucky she didnt mad. Bwahahaha. Love you! :p

All alone last weekend. My parent go to Vietnam. Vacation. WITHOUT ME! Ah yeah. I got class.

I've being too much. Keep skipping the class. :( i need to fix myself. I've promised myself but i broke it. I need to change. This is week 7. I knew it's late but i'll try.

Last! I've found 2 new cool forum.

photoskool for malaysian photo lover. because it's in malay. haha AND ucPro for games, especially DotA, and it's update. :p

Bye!

~~picture of the post~~
~the most beautiful EYES ON MALAYSIA ever captured~


by Nazir on his Flickr

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very pretty picture and no im not mad at you. i will next time. (6) and you'll get spanked! AHAAHAHA

Aspio said...

hahaha..
i wont scared!

but it's still scary!
haha