Sunday, March 29, 2009

Banner and the holiday

I think my banner was disgusting. Suddenly i realised that it's like been spilt by shit. haha. It's like someone throw shit on it! I'll make a new one. Or ask for help. :p I was something like retro. Yeah, i guess. Or rock. Or anything other then shit-split. HAHAHA

Well, the holiday was very warm. I cant get online much since internet fucked me up. So i drove back to hostel and online there. Since there's no internet, i was playing games and watch anime all the time. Games? DotA of course + TD + Daytona + YuGiOh. Anime, yu-gi-oh. I'm on season 1 episode 30th now. Hehehe I'm very slow i guess.

2nd weekend is the worst. Nothing to do. It was very boring. Studying all the time. I dont know, i just like always think about upcoming exam. Ugh. I dont know why it's frightened me that much.

And Benna went to Angee's house. I hope they have fun. Benna do text me. :D And that's make me not worried much about her. I know she can take care of her white + shining + beautiful + cute + little ass. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Okay, stop being perv. No picture for this post. It's GPRS!!!!!!!!! So it takes like years to browse. Stupid.

Off, bye! (K)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, my white shiny ass? Haha, well.. IM GONNA TAN SO IT WONT BE WHITE ANYMORE. lol. (K) i miss you. and your blog is nice! (K)(K)