Friday, September 18, 2009

Eid

Happy Eid Mubarak to all Muslim in the world. Sorry for everything i've did/said.

So i just woke up! Hehehehe.. I'm going back HOME soon. Maybe after shower. This night will be the last night i'll online. Because tomorrow i have to help my parent with home work. Like, cooking or something. Then will go back grandfather's home on Sunday, after pray.

I guess it's gonna be boring. But i'll bring my laptop. (K)(L):D you knew what's in there. My psp jammed. I guess it's memory stick. Ugh... Money. Stupid. Mp4. Yes.

Alright, I'm gonna play 1 game of DotA now. :p then shower, then go back home. Weeehhooooo.. Byebye all, peace!

4 comments:

Neera Ramdzan said...

Selamat Hari Raya Aspio! ;)

Aspio said...

Selamat hari raya Nerio! Hehehe

Syareena Rahmat said...

Abe AspaLELA, Selamat Hari Raya jugakk!
Malas la nak reply mesaage hari tu. HAHAH :D
No laa. topup takde.
Tak macam orang tu, dapat duit raya ! HAHA :D
Okay laaa!
Pas ni ta mao baca blog aspa da..
suma enggelishhh. haha :D berkidding//

Happy EID ! :)

Anonymous said...

heyheyheyheyyyyy update your blog!!!