Friday, September 25, 2009

Another Razer

Hi! Let's not wasting our time. Main point here, headphone. HAHAHAHA Let's welcome him to my life! Razer Barracuda™ HP-1 5.1 Channel Gaming Headphones. Woohhoo.. I've try it. Superb. And i'm really impressed. Great choice! GO RAZER! So i got 3 Razers now. I dont know if i should buy the keyboard. Kinda wasting. :p But anyway, I am so happy now. Hehehehe


http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-audio/razer-barracuda-hp1



Alright. i wanna show this. Coins that i'd been collected. Not one year, maybe less. Totalled, RM250. Hehehe.. I'm gonna deposit it into my account later. Alright. So tonight, i'm free. Let's talk. I really mean talk. Not type. HAHAHAHA Got what i mean? Okay. shower now. Then eat. Tada! Peace!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wihoo. yes. talking! :D:D i got a test after lunch. :( but i think i'll do good :D:D:D:D EHEHEHEHE later.

Syareena Rahmat said...

Aspa, eena tuka link blog;)

Aspio said...

Ok dah tuka.