Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A pig guard.

Hye, i just woke up. It's a good sleep. Eventhough it's hard to sleep last night! My nipple was itching, too tired to sleep. Ugh...

I was going back home yesterday. But it's pretty weird. My laptop didn't receive the wireless internet. I mean, it didn't even trace it. I have turn on everything. So I've decided to go back to campus. Yeah.. but something happened on my way. I was using the wrong way. So the guard was like.. stopping me. I'm so mad, because I'm in hurry. And he is so fucking RUDE!! So i yelled at him. We almost had a fight. ;p But that indian was kinda tall. So i dont want to make the first move. I"m pretty sure I'll lose. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! So i go to security building. There's and old man there. Talk real soft with me. So i was like.. " Ahh.. I'm not mad anymore " hahaha.. So, he decided not to give me ticket, only last warning. Then when I'm going out from the building, i meet that indian and i was like " what are you looking at?!! what?!! " hahahahha!!

Yeah okay. So, I'm kinda busy lately. Since exam is just around the corner. I'll miss everyone. I'm going now. Picture in next post. okay? take care. Peace!


1 comments:

damia said...

bukan india tuh yg tggi ,tp aspa tu yg terlampau pendek !

hahahahha !