Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The EID!


Sept 20th, 09. (Sunday)

EID! The first day. Me and my family was celebrating it in our home. With another 2 families. Which is my mother's brother and sister's family. Then after praying, we ate together and ready to go back to grandfather's house. So at 14:00, we drove our car. And reached there at 17:00. (200++ kms) It's tiring but fun. Because there's awaited my grandparent and other 2 families (on my father's side). We played fireworks at night. And sleep then.

Sept 21st, 09. (Monday)
2nd day of EID. I woke up early at 07:00. Doing nothing. Just watching the TV and being boring. :P Playing with my nephew, which is all can barely talk and walk. Hahaha. But we got our plan. Right after the lunch together, we've planned to go back to my mother's another sister's house. Another state, another 160kms. Again, i drive. Yes, it is tired. :P But when arrived, we've being served by a lot of food. So the tiring gone. :D I ate a lot, and sleep on the couch. I didn't woke up when they having dinner. So i just slept until morning.

Sept 22nd, 09. (Tuesday)
3rd day. Waking up early. Eating breakfast. Then get prepared to our late grandfather's house (on my mother's side). Which is we used to celebrated there. But when my grandfather's dead on 2001, we're no longer celebrate there. Since nobody inside. When we arrived at that house, it looked so old. And 'looked' sad. So we cleaned the house. And went to the his grave after that. We prayed for him. My mom looked sad. So then, they've planned to go eat at Muar. Special 'Mee Bandung' there. (some kind of special noodle in Malaysia) Then we drive back home. Another 200++kms.

Sept 23rd, 09. (Wednesday)
When arrived yesterday, internet isn't working on my laptop. (and my phone got some problem too) I don't know why but i just feel like.. just very unlucky. :p Haha. But today, after a loooooong sleep, I've been 'strenghted' up. And fresh enough to fix my phone and the internet. :P Everything's good now. Alright.

-pictures will be not uploaded here. Maybe on Facebook, or other post. Oh btw, I'll get my headphone tomorrow. :D:D:D That's mean I'll blog again tomorrow. (K)(L) Got to go now. To rest. Or someone will mad. ;)). Alright. Tadaa! Peace.-

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe nice aspa. (K) now, blog more!