Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Adolescence

Hi. Yeah. Now i keep my promised! Hahahaha..

So what happenned? Nothing special. Only i've been in good health. Economy getting better. :p Thanks mom. I got food all around me!!!! I got biscuit, crackers, peanut butter, Maggi, Milo, nescafe. Ugh. This week will be great. Hehe.

And.my notebook getting slower. Almost as slow as Benna. T_T Hahahaha. Either my notebook getting slower OR benna getting faster. hahahah I've defrag him. So i hope he'll get better soon. I'll be heading to K house again this weekend to check out my notebook condition.

And Damia..I'm sorry of what have i accuse you these days. I didnt mean it.
Dont mad, dont be sad. Keep on what you're doing, i'll change. :D Thanks for being nice even i'm yelling at you! Hahaha..

Last but not list.. Weeeee.. With syafiq help and aman advising me, i done designing a shirt. Hahaha But i dont think i'll share it here. It's so emberassing. So, pm me for that. hahahahaha. Yeah. Special thanks to them. 2 more design to go. Then my task complete for Adolescence Comm. hahaha just kidding.

Thanks for reading, byebye! \m/rockison\m/

4 comments:

Syareena Rahmat said...

cheh! haha ! macam tak ikhlas je na tlg vgi design tuh. hahaha :D btw, thnx aspa ! heee :D

Aspio said...

np! :D

FLBEAR said...

hohoho... aspio the great.

damia said...

tak pyah dewhh na tunjuk tshrt yg aspa desgn uhh !
mg sgt memalukan .
agaga !