Sunday, April 12, 2009

Oh, love me!


Ah. i feel something weird. I did mistake by accident all the time. UGH! That's me. I need to change this. I wish i can. :( Yesterday is the latest. Sorry. T_T

I can't text! All my messages are currently pending. EVEN LAST WEEK! I dont know i should blame. Either Celcom, or my hp itself. :P Or me? No, i'm good. And you may text me, but i cant reply. Sorry.

Well, I should sleep now. I havent sleep since last night. After talked to my girlfriend, then i went to Grand Hall, checking out gamers. They're like zombie! Didn't sleep for 3 days. IMBA! I'm seriuosly cant be like that. (actually I was) Yeah, but it's time to change everything. No more talking, we'll see. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

Ah yeah, I'll come tonight after i woke up. Let's hope it's not to late. hahaha. i'm just a committee, but didnt sleep like 1 day. 'Everything' is on my face now. T_T I should sleep.

Have you ever heard of Barbie? Yeah! Take this.
As for kids out there, " Papa bought you a BARBIE DOLL! "


2 comments:

Syareena Rahmat said...

apa maksud sentence yang di BOLD itu ? :D tu ? ta berapa fahamm ! haha :D

damia said...

muke barbie doll itu,
mcm ade iras2 aspa !