Thursday, April 30, 2009

Razer Goliathus!

Hi! Finally. I'm here. :D This week.I had a very bad stomach ache on monday! Until i have to go to see the doctor. She give me m.c. :( I need to see lecturer since that monday i got mid term exam i didnt attented.

I'M ALL ALONE from Wednesday! My friends all go to the other state (langkawi) as committee of an event. Well, i'll be alone until Sunday. :( I miss them. I dont know what to do. After class, going back. Sleep and sleep.

I bought new mousing surface. Hehehe.. From Razer! It's Razer Goliathus! :D I'm so happy. This weekend i'm going out. I'm gonna look for mouse! From Razer too.

But everything will be ok later. At least i got company on Friday. Hahaha Am i right Benhaninayo (sp?) hahahha. Yeah, japanese enough. :P I'm out! Bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! You're right, Aspianio. You're so right. (K)

mili said...

aspa ko pemes dowh kat langkawi.