Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sayang!

Hi! Okay so for this post, ugh.Nothing much.
Hahaha I should go back home later. Everything's make me busy LOL.
This week kinda tired to me. I wanna stop playing games for now.
(maybe a little) Hahahahahaha. I wish i can. Huh.
I'm gonna get new printer this weekend. I hope. :p
Yeah, since my mother took her printer back, she promised me that
she'll buy a new one for me this weekend. Hehehehehehehehehe

And! The best thing is, i'm going to Ikea again this weekend.
So, IT'S DECORATIVE TIME BABY!

~Sudah byk yang aku lakukan padamu,
Kasihan aku melihat,
Sekarang aku sedih, dan kecewa.
Tidak lagi akan aku sia2kan kamu.
Mulai hari ini aku berjanji.
Dengan hati, sampai aku mati,
Aku xkan pergi, tinggal hatimu sepi.
Menatap mentari pagi,
sepi jika sendiri
Indah jika bersama,
hidupku dengan mu,
selamanya.
Doakan aku setia sayang!
~

HEY AND THIS IS A GREAT NEWS FOR ALL OF YOU! MY FRIEND, AMAN FOUND OUT THIS BLOG. A LOT OF SONG IN THERE! ENJOY YOUR SEARCHING FOR NOW! :D http://www.mp3crypt.blogspot.com/

0 comments: