Friday, April 10, 2009

EAT ME!

When i feel like writing, i'll write one. And i guess this is the time. Today. Not really busy, with only 2 class. i skipped one. again. It's too hot outside and i dont know it's a good reason for me. Bwaahhaha! I'm actually feeling better now. Since everybody getting better and nicer around me. :D Nobody's annoying. so....... yeah, it's 2 days already since me and Damia getting better. Well, we've promised not hurt each other anymore. got to loooovee! hehehe yeah. her birthday coming soon. April 17th i guess. :D I'll ask benna to wish. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA omg this is so great.

hehehehehe and yeah. I'm gonna record something. :D I'm getting interested with it. Hahaha but still i'll hide my face. It's totally embaressing. My microphone still not working. It's like...very weird. Because sometimes i can, while the other time i can't! Do i really have to buy a new one? it's been a year since i use that one. So...i guess it's not that old. Maybe i shold do something with my setting. Ah forget it for now.

Benna didnt come tonight? yeah. So i'll go to bed early. Before that, dont forget to join My Brute. hahahaha See ya! (K)

0 comments: