Thursday, May 14, 2009

In-Car Divorce

While driving his wife to the supermarket, suddenly his wife start the talking.

Wife : I wanna ask for divorce.
Husband : Why?

Wife : We've married for 10 years. I dont think we're good enough to each other. I have a boyfriend. We'll marry after you divorce me.
Husband : (keep quiet)

Wife : After we've divorced, i want our house
Husband : (keep quiet)

Wife : I want our children too. You can't take care of them.
Husband : (keep quiet)

Wife : I want this car, credit card and all of our saving account
Husband : (keep quiet)

Wife : That's all i want. Do you need anything from me?
Husband : No, i have all i want.

Wife : Really? what did you have that i dont?

Saw his metres showed 100km/h, the husband then answer after he hit the supermarket wall : I got AIRBAG , you dont.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahaa, so this is a lesson, ladies. never ask for divorce in the car. :P

Syareena Rahmat said...

HAHAHAH! kurang hajau! lahabau je. AHAH :) yeah. agree with benna. hahah :) ask 4 divorce while you're cooking. hahaha :)