Saturday, May 16, 2009

Title Champion


Omg, i slept all day after being so tired the night before. FYI, i'm one of the Santau FC which had joined Lanun Futsal Cup 3d edition. It's kinda dissapointed but..we're placed 6th! Not really bad either. :D We won several games. Hehe And i scored 1 goal only. Huhuhu. Lack of stamina was the reason. I should gain it back soon. But the rules kinda weird, we got like 2 points extra after, 1. bring a girl and 2. all of the teammate wear the same jersey. We didnt get another extra points which is 3. captain wear armban/armband (sp?!). Yeah. Hahahaha. But we're enjoying it. Everybody seems so happy even we're losing the 5th title. Hehehe. We supper at Bravo! Then arrived home at 3am.

Benna now with Angee. So i didnt come online. Study for the upcoming exam. This girl texted me a lot while the tourney going on. So i guess that's why i scored. HAHAHAHAHAAHA! So we'll talk again on Sunday. I'm a Master in planning, but very bad in accomplishing it. Hehehe, she knew it.

The best news is, Manchester United won the EPL title. :D They tied in last game with Arsenal F.C but that 1 point qualified them to win the title.

So i'm going to back home tomorrow. I miss my family. I miss my room. That's all for the post. Byebye!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahaha, so I guess you don't miss me then. ;D congrats to the goal. I miss you anyway.

arie kama said...

congrats tu yerk. boleh pegi jaoooh ni.

Aspio said...

huish. jaooohhh.. mcm lagu zainal abidin.