Sunday, May 24, 2009

Best ( YOU! ) B

Alrightiiiieeee... I guess i'm done for now with my NEW TEMPLATE! Teehehe. I think it's look good. Better than before. Yep and that's what i always do. :D So what's up Aspa? Nothing much. Currently listening to Relient K - At Least We Made It This Far. They're awesome, sometimes. :P And waiting for 2/8. What's 2/8? It's 02:00 / 20:00. Still dont get it? Ugh. You're slow. Teehehe.

I got wish list now. I dont mind 2nd hand. As long as it's in good condition. Do check out those song and movie on your left. It's AMAZING! I can sure that. If it's not, then get a life. HAHAHA.

Last night somehow is the best. We've been talking a lot. At last. Hehe. Really good. Pretty amazing. Happy ending. That'll be the best part. Thanks. Tehehehe! I'M MAD!!! Raaawwrrghh!!

This semester will soon be over. Since the only car had an accident, I guess i have to drive my mom's car. Wish me luck! :p okay that's it for now. I love you all friends. Take care. Have a nice day. (K)(L):D


Dude 2nd from the left. I thinked i've saw you somewhere before.



9 comments:

arie kama said...

haha. ko tukar. aku sepak kang. XD

Aspio said...

tukar ape weih?

Syareena Rahmat said...

weyhh. nice template ! haha :) ala ala eena je ? nape ? ade burung lak uhh. HAHAHAHAH ! :)) tale lawan eena punya laaa. ahaha :)

Anonymous said...

maybe he's your soulmate? hahah :P

Aspio said...

you think so? heh! and you better be jealous then. HAHAHHA

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahah aaaaeeeeej, i think i know where you've seen him... under the covers ;);););) ho ho ho you perv! too shy to admit, huh? ;)

Aspio said...

hoooo!! hohoho!! shut up. hahaha!

Anonymous said...

you shut up! leaving out all the dirty details. ;)

Aspio said...

hahaha hey now! come on. :p