Monday, June 1, 2009

Halo

Hey. It's been a time. :P Alright. What happened? last weekend i meet some new friends. The gathering is quite messy. :P I suggest that they should have agenda. Instead of hanging out. hehehe I met Damia too. It's great, after looooooooong time. Still cute tho, even i am cuter. HAHAHA Yep. Generally, we should have agenda instead of hanging out together. Maybe next time would be better. Am i right Mr. Organizer? Haha

Alright. In this chance, i would like to announce that Benna is now back on Myspace. :P It's good onlining at home. BUT, the internet really fuck with me. It's really slow. I'm now waiting for an uploading picture. It had been 5 minutes passed. Let see if i will wait, later. Hahaha.

Aspa is now selling out item. On lowyat.net. Shirt and lady jady jacket. You can find in garage sales. Or, you can pm me. :P i give the link. Hell, i dont wanna wait. I'm not gonna waste my precious holiday minutes with internet problem. So let's assume that no picture for the post. UGH! i want to put a lot. :P bye.

2 comments:

damia said...

1st gath mg la kabut skit .
kecoh betol .
da r lambatt !

;p

Aspio said...

haha alaa. lmbt sket je.