Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Monster (kill) !!!!

1 shirt had been sold. :P phew. Money babe! 3 more to go. I'm gonna save those money my future glowing Razer keyboard. Tehehe.. seriously i can't wait. Okay so until now, i've been in 'holiday mode' for like 4 days. Everything is good. I got internet, even it's slow. I dont think i'll be hanging out much. It's 08:24 in the morning now. I'm waiting for breakfast. I'm so hungry! Ugh.

Guys, i was talking to Benna about animals. You know, she gave me this picture. OMG! Dont you think it's huge?! Haha. That's a rabbit for sure. But he almost got the same size of ME! Hahahaha.

" I ate human as my diet ! "

I'm going to downstairs now. Let's hope ther's something on the table. :D Ah. And 1 more thing for Eena/Damia, - Mlm ni online taw. Kesian korg nk gamba kan? tggu je ah lame pun xpe. :P sorry ye. Buzz mcm bese. Suh damia miss kol klu aspa xde dpan laptop. Alrighty? Okay. Byebye

5 comments:

Syareena Rahmat said...

aspa gedik doe. kata Nokia 5800 tu murah laa. ta elok laa. apa laa. banyak virus laa. itu laa. ini laa. last2 menyemak gak NOKIA 5800 kat wish list. Hahaha :) Konfem jeles nan eena hari tu. Hahaha :))))

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, the breed is called flemish giant, and is from Belgium.
Ah... I miss you.

arie kama said...

sikit hari lagi saiz menatang tu mcm aku. beso dowh.

Aspio said...

Eena : alaa..diam2 la! sape pkai dulu die best. Hehehe

Benna : naah.. if he's mine, i'll ask him to eat you alive. Teheh

Arie : lpas die same size dgn ko baru same same size dgn aku. kan kan kan? ye la. betul3!

Anonymous said...

you wanna feed me to the rabbit? thats so nice of you!