Wednesday, June 24, 2009

yo Mr. Flu !

*sigh* Things really get.. worse. One after another. I wish that i never been born!! :p Ahaha kidding. I got flu last 2 days until now. "Not that f*c*ing swine flu!", Benna said. Teehehehe. Ofc it's not. That fucking flu never dare to touch me. :D. But i've got my medicine with me now. So no worries. Ah. And the internet f*c*ing last night. I need to bring modem out of mom's room. So i can fix it in the middle of the night. Without have to wait at the dawn because of scared waking her up. Hurm...

The DRILLER!! Still wait for it. :p Dont hope it'll be here this week. Ah. Lately, i realised that i've been addicted to futsal. I mean, i feel like to move this legs, dribbling (sp?!). I guess i just have to wait. They'll call. I guess. Hahaha but please not now. At least until i'm 80% recover. :D So gtg. I'm starving. Bye!

- Wallpaper giving out -



BTW, today is Mom's Birthday! June 24th.
Wishing you a prosperity and an easy year. :D

Everbody love you! That's for sure!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Happy birthday, Aspas mom. (I forgot her name.... :$)

I miss you so much, bananas. :D
Get better soon. (K)(L)