Monday, June 29, 2009

Makeover

Yosh! I've been recovered from fever and flu.......... And thanks god it's not swine flu. Tehehe. So i'll be living as normal healthy person again. And what happen Aspa? Why didn't you post lately? Answer : " I dont know what to write. :P plus bit busy with some small staff to do " Ah. That's remind me of my IC. So today :

1. Going to the JPJ, renew license.
2.
Take my address modified IC.
3. To the University's Office.
4.
Meet old friends at Putrajaya (if it's still early / i'm not tired)

Yeah. That's the schedule. Now. Room MAKEOVERRR!!! Let's see how was my room, 2 weeks ago and what happen now? Excited? Scrooooollll!!

  • BEFORE

messy, and look at where i sleep T_T


  • AFTER

Teheheheheheheheehehe...

From the view of my cupboard. :D

So that's all. I got some wallpaper to share too. But maybe next post. :D Have a nice day dude!



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a nice day dude, too! And your room looks very good! :D No.. not very good. AMAZING! :D(K)(L)

damia said...

mula2 tido bawah lantai je .
pas2 da ade katil sendri .

whoaa !
da maju .
haha .

Aspio said...

Benna : I'm thinking of a swedish flag on top of my laptop. Nggeeehehehehe!!

Damia : Maju la sket. Hehehehe.

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhhhh!!! thats a good spot. i better hurry up then. haha (K)

Aspio said...

hhahaha need not! I can wait. :P hehehehehe!

Anonymous said...

.cantek bilek ko lahantau.adekah dr ikea sume itu??.

Aspio said...

yes. tehehehe!!

oii! ni blog ape lak ni?>

Syareena Rahmat said...

weyhh ! lawa gila lah bilikk ! gilagila punya lawa! jeles kott ! arghh ! style modern ann? heee :) lawa cadar? bunga2! hahah :)

Aspio said...

heheheh alaaa.. cadar kale ape pun xpe. asalkan bleh tido dgn nyenyaknye! HAHAHAHAA

arie kama said...

support gak : LAWA

hikhok

;p