Thursday, June 18, 2009

Dunhill.


This week had been so..... boring. I still can't register for the subject. So i just been in my room, playing poker most of the time. :P I'm a Pro 1M now. hahahaha I love my room now. Even it's like not 100% finish yet. I think i can live in here for the next 5 years. Hahaha (except for the internet thingy) I got new perfume too! My father did give it to me. It's smell very light. And i've been watching Harry Potter too. From the Philosopher's Stone to Order Of The Pheonix. Nice movie. And i found something. 'Edward Cullen' was in 4th movie, Goblet Of Fire. Yeah, just so you know. So, i'm still waiting for the driller. I hope my father will bring it back today. Not much for today. Bye.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahah, you know what I think? ;)) He's gonna forget it. Unless you didn't write it in his head, like I told you. :))