Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sad.

I fell asleep. ARGH! I looked at the clock. And it's 23:53. 7 more minutes to the conversation. I dont know what else to do so i lay down on my bed. But i slept. I woke up again at 02:27. And i called Benna but she said she dont wanna talk with me. My fault because i let her wait again for the 4578631982526 times. And she's mad. No money in the phone so i can't call her again. I dont know hat to do now. She's going to Angee this weekend, if not, CHRIS? ah, i hope there's explanation there. I'm sorry again. If you read this, make it 22:00 my time tomorrow, if you still wanna talk with me. :(

So, last weekend. Get a hair cut. Rm15. It's so expensive, and not worth it. I feel like a dumb. Then stayed at my friend's house. My sccoter's tyre got flat. And i dont have money for it. So i'm stucked like 2 days. I should be here at sunday night. But only tonight i can ride back. Other than that, nothing happen.

Here's the picture for my sister's accident.

I am really sorry.

3 comments:

arie kama said...

pandai tebol adik ko memandu.
seb bek tade pape weh.
terbalik mat!
holy shit!

*abg tol kem salam [abg F ;p]

Aspio said...

sib bek abg tol xnmpk kete ni.
tidak die gelakkn aku.

Syareena Rahmat said...

waaah ! terbalik weyh ! up-side down weyhh ! hahaha :) terbaikk. byahaha. kidding :))