Friday, May 22, 2009

Wonder Girl

Ah. Just wondering what happen there. :p I hope everything is okay. So i've just finished my 1st paper. 2 more paper to go. I'm going home after the paper. Then i feel so tired so i was sleep. My mom try to wake me up. " Aspa, what you wanna eat? I'm going out! " Since i didnt answer her, she throw me a pillow then when i woke up i think i'm dead. Hahaha. Then i said, " Just buy anything!!! " Hahaha. :p

Now i've being here back again to my hostel. Nobody here. Even benna didn't here. So i'll be here watching One Piece, playing Football Manager and cleaning out my mess once again. Since i've LOSTTTTTTTTTTTTTT all my songs in the computer, i'll be on Spotify in the next few days. That's it. Bye to boboys and gagirls. HAHAHAHA



Luffy is the coolest person on earth! Right?


2 comments:

Syareena Rahmat said...

Aspa, aspa carik la template at birdie says . Just search BIRDIE SAYS on google. then, ada la few layouts lebih kurang gini. tpi keperempuanan skit laaa. haha :) then kena edit2 ape ntah. semua syiqa yang buatkan. kalau yang sebelum2 ni, eena yang buat sndri. :)

arie kama said...

jgn komik sgt nih. study mat!