Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Crew

Hi! Just woke up. And so hungry! so i need food later after this post. Alright.

Before that, the dinner is sooo good! (K) So What happened this week? Since the monday, nothing happened btw. I was giong to the class(es). And i was sending one of my friend too. He's going to India. We're both friends from the school. Since 12. So it's been 11 years. :D (but we didnt meet for 3 years in that 11 years) Hahahaha.... Good luck man.



RM2.00

I feel sooooooo happy when i was thinking the busy day had stopped. :P It's feel so good. I have times to watch Movies, playing War3. Fifaonline2. Simming! I've watched a movie yesterday. City of Ember. 6.5 out of 10. And a Malay movie, Bohsia Jangan Pilih Jalan Hitam. 5/10. 5 for the effort and the messages. LOL oouh yeah.. regarding the SIMS 3!!!! :p I'm doing good. I just got a twin!! HAHAHA. I think i'll move with Monika somewhere else. I need a bed for baby. (actually 2) And i need to use more 'motherlode'. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH



I guess that's it. i'm going now to shop some food i guess. Mom's not here (working). Hey Dont forget Man Utd games tonight! See you later. Peace!


0 comments: