Monday, August 31, 2009

My stomach is so annoying.

Hi I'm back. Actually it's yesterday. But i'm not in the mood to write. So i do it now. :P It's boring so i'm not gonna tell much about those days.

Today i woke up at 08:30. Pretty early for a holiday. Yeah, that's because of my stomach. It's really pain. I was being in the toilet for like.. 30 minutes until now. :p And I'm planning on being in there again. I don't know which food cause this. But i hate it. I'm so sleepy. And this is annoying. I need bed + toilet at the same time. Hahaha.

I am proud being Malaysian.

So today is Malaysia's Independent Day. I didn't go out celebrating last night. It's not my age btw. :p Plus the swine flu. It's not worth it. I need to take care of myself.

While waiting, i've finish download LOTR : Battle of Middle Earth 2. This is gonna be fun, i hope. I'm gonna install it and play when i woke up later. Hehe.



And yeah, shopping this weekend. I'm gonna get that shoe, it's a promise!! Ah-aaa. Okay. Peace!

3 comments:

Syareena Rahmat said...

aspa ! Eena ada new link tau?! ;)

Anonymous said...

ini blog baru saya.
tolong delete blog lama saya please :)
sila add yg baru.
terima kasih =)

Anonymous said...

hahaha you know what you should have done? haha, take a pillow to the toilet. haha :))