Monday, August 24, 2009

Stupidity

Hey and first of all.. Glooooorry gloorry Mann uniiited!! *dancing on the wall*. For their winning. :D Great.

Alright. So, wanna tell you.. I'm the stupidest human alive on earth. I was lost on my way back home. usually i take around 40 minutes from Kepong to my home. but on Saturday.. it took me 2 hours. Ugh. I don't know what's wrong. Fuel wasted for nothing. It won't happen again and I'll bomb the road. later. >:(

For the October event, we'll organizing a fund raising. so.. we'll be selling some food. At campus. But first, i have to go to business unit this morning (another 30 minutes, i guess). Ask them if we can do the selling there. If yes, then, based on schedule, I'll take care of the 'shop' on Wednesday. I guess it'll be going around 1 month. But don't worry, I'll come at night. ;)

And it had been 3 days (including today). So far my fasting so good. I didn't feel hungry/thirsty. Not so tired. If everything's okay today, 27 days to go.

Oh yeah. My headphone was broken! It's microphone. After 1 year and a half. The speaker is still good. So i guess i'll buy external microphone. Or a new headphone with microphone. Teeehehehe.. Nevermind about that. it'll be on next month.

No picture of mine to share. But i surf DA this morning. And found this picture. It's so great. The owner is so good. Informal teacher of mine now. Benna's retired. HAHAHAHAAHA (she's having another commitment!!) hehe yeah so. Take care. Peace!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss you i miss you i miss you. oh and yeah, i was hornying you too last night. =))

damia said...

ta habis2 nama dia.
menyemak je aku tgk !

Nuradilahz said...

haha, memang stupid, xD