Saturday, August 15, 2009

DeviantART

Hey, hi! Peace. Aspa's back. Promised Benna to write here. So she'll do the same. Bwahaha..

And yeah, now. What happened this week? Not really busy. But still like catching up class. Looks like i'm kinda left behind. But it's okay. Since i got add class. I dont know, i'm gonna change my course btw next semester. So i didn't hope much for this paper. Just attending.

I've been on DeviantArt for serious now. I'm gonna love my camera and i'll been using it. (K) And i'm gonna post all the works there. It's more cute in there. teehehehe


As for amateur, i'll like to promise myself, a VERY NICE picture per month. So i'm not like pushing myself. 1 is good for the beginning. :D EPL soon start. I've create a team in fantasy football. And joining more club than last season. Hope i can win it.Man Utd too!


I'm going to my grandfather's house this morning. And it's not my turn to drive. So i can sleeeeep! Weeiihoo.. Alright for now. I'm gonna pack up. We're going now i guess. Everybody's ready. See ya on Sunday! Peace. Salam.


2 comments:

Shafiq H. said...

ko minat MU ke aspa?

Aspio said...

aku dulu budak milo mu. banggenye!!