Friday, August 7, 2009

New record.

Believe it or not. It is...
1 hour, 5 Minutes and 55 secs!!

Weeiihhooo.. I've been talking to Benna last night. In yahoo. :D That's exceeding our previous record which is 50 minutes. :D Seriously last night is so great. It's non-stop. I was like... " I dont know what to talk about ". But actually, we've been great and talk about something. She's great. She's laughing like a grandma. Very matured. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I hope we can talk again like that. (phone is expensive) hahaha.



Syafiq gave me this the day befpre yesterday. Weee.. He went to IKEA. So he get this from a chocolate/biscuit. :D thanks.

Okay. I'll be busy until Sunday. We'll be doing an all-out promotion for the upcoming futsal tournament. We still didnt have enough participant. But i guess we can make it! I'll be right back on Sunday.. or Monday if i'm tired. Text me. But i'm not responsible if i didnt response! HAHAHAHA.. Maybe for certain people! Ngeeeehehehe!! Okay. I'll start now. Take care until i come back. Peace!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah. i'm grandma laugh, and your 4th grade girl giggle! now we're even! haha, you're great too, cutie. i missed you even more when we hung up. :(
puss

arie kama said...

Ape kate ko buat je sendiri bendera Sweden??
Beli je kain kapan. Cat biru & kuning.
Kan?? Hann?? Hann??

Aspio said...

@benna - I miss you more too! :D

@arie - ha'ah. lepas tu meh sini aku bungkus ko tros. Syok jugak. sultan melaka mati pon kain putih. nak x? hahahahahaha