Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Again, No Title.



Hello. It's holiday. (should be) But I'm still here at this dorm, woke up by a forgot-to-turn-off alarm. Ugh. Now i can't sleep. I need to do something. :p Oh btw, I can't stop thinking about the PC. I had a dream, like.. " A PC come to me and say i don't have any good using them. " Is that mean I'm not good of taking care of PC? Or.. It's no point having a PC for me. Whatever. I love having both :p

I've been dreaming about this too. Any hint? LOL
It's a
Canon EF-S 50mm f1.8

So, I'll be going back home to day. Weee.. I'm worst than a poor. Hahaha. I owe my friends rm15. I forgot to ask my dad for money. Hahaha. Yeah.

And it's 4 days left to school. I'm getting very excited. I maybe bring my guitar as well. So maybe, I'll record something. It's not a promise. But i WILL try. Alright for now, i have to get ready for...

1. Confirm which lab for tomorrow.
2. Take requested item at CITS
3. Go home-sweet-home.

Alright, i'm out. Aspio Tornado. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA (sound scary huh?) whatever. Peace.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aspio tornado? Did you just fart?