Saturday, October 10, 2009

New Day.



Yuuoohhoo!! I just woke up. And i'm sssooo hungry! It's too early in the morning. I guess no shop open yet. So what am i suppose to do? Die because of starving? Or eat my friend's leg? Or knock on the other dorm and beg for food while holding sign " Darth Vader army stole my food, i need some food to gain strength to fight them back "? Hehehehehe. Yes! Noodle.. hehehe it won't be any special noodle today. Since I'm starving to death. And i guess i woke up because of that. :p So i'll be making my noodle after this post. Warning, do not knock my door. I'm not sharing it. Thank you.

So what's the plan for today? I will wait my friends to wake up. I guess in 2 hours. Then they'll accompany me to a mall. To cut my hair. It should be done yesterday, but i'm too sleepy. :p And oh, about The Village (This is the color for Those-Who-We-Do-Not-Speak-Of). Yes it's a good movie. I'll rate 4/5. It's unique. I'm not scared. :D Just shocked at some part of the movie.

*this is where we're going today*

Having a very very very very very very very good conversation last night. it's exceeding the previous record. But i forgot to look at the timer. I'm sorry. :P

Oh yes, i'm starving. Got to go.Will update after coming back from the mall. Be hungry you guys!

Love, Aspis.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey aspis. Nice (K) Yes and the Village deserves 5/5! I was shitscared, but.. not after I found out what the dad told the blind girl. ;;)