Monday, October 12, 2009

Laptop Or Pc?


Hello people! It's a new day, new week. But same tiring life. I'm so tired yesterday. I was following my friend after playing games. They said, we're going for dinner. And i thought we're going back to hostel after dinner. But then, i had to follow them to Karaoke, at Alamanda. Then after that, go eat again at another restaurant. Ugh.. But i feel fresh today. :p I just woke up and got 2 messages. ( works to do tomorrow ). I dont know if I'll being busy. You can reach me at my phone. So what am i going to do now? No money already. :p Noodles again. T_T hahahahaha. My mom gave me rm10 topup number. Thanks. Oh yeah, i got something in my dream. I wanna buy a PC. But........... I dont know if i should do it. I want pc, but it's not portable. So i can't online anywhere I want. I love notebook because i can be online everywhere (with my own laptop). But i hate playing games with laptop. It's always lagging. Or delay. Like 0.005 sec. Yes,you'll not feel it, but as low level gamer like me, it is. :p I dont know yet. My father agreed to give fund. But i didnt accept it yet. I need 2 weeks for this decision. Since i can't keep demanding. Hehehe.. So, it's kinda long post. Last, i'll not be available on Wednesday night, and Friday - Tuesday. oh, i just got a text, " If you need help with Technical work today, call me, i'm free. " Yaaaayy.. what a good committee. Offering himself. :p Okay, i'll go to shower now. Love and peace, Aspis.

3 comments:

Neera Ramdzan said...

erm.. both?
desktop pc is for home and lappy if you got to do your work outside. hehe

neera pun nak beli satu desktop pc.

Aspio said...

ouch, i wish i'm rich enough for that. hahahaha i need to sacrifice one for the other. T_T

beli la gaming pc. keh keh keh

K said...

Dude, may I know specifically why you need laptops? Online with what? Your phone is powerful enough for emails, facebook, maybank2u, blogging. Trust me, the bulky, short battery life, heavy brick is not 'mobile'. Make full use of your phone(hint) and get a good desktop.