Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Casio

As promised.So this is the watch that i just bought. :p Cute eh? It should be for girls. Whatever Hahahaha.. I dont care. It's my money, i buy what i want. :p


And yeah, as advised, i got notepad on my desktop now. :p I don't want it to be too hi-tech! It'll slow my notebook. So just note pad. Simple. I'll not forget anything for now. I hope it'll be working. :) And according to the note pad, I'll be talking with benna on microphone tonight. So i wanna go eat now. Then get ready. Plan for tomorrow, go to FMD, create the schedule of 16-20 programme. Then confirm the lab for TOT. Ugh. Can see it'll be busy. Meeting blablabla.. Shower first now! See ya. Peace, Aspen.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hauumm... you watch looks kinda complicated. anyway, it's cute. =)