Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy.

That's the feeling i got now.

I've format my notebook. Using Windows 8 xTreme now. Very smooth.
I feel like i just bought a $10,000,000 price notebook. Hahahahahahha

It's kinda cold here. I guess it'll be raining soon. I can't see the cloud. It's too dark without stars.

Clock says 05:21. Only me and Sappy left. He's just finish watching replay. Now watching movie. I'm still here on my computer, music and talk to Benna on yahoo. (after a long time) HAHAHA

There's small 'open house' at my house yesterday. It's only for my brother's friend. They're noisy but fun. They're my friend too btw. Playing snooker, watch soccer, futsal together. :p But since we're moving here already, i didnt have much time spent with them.

Oh, i just bought a watch. :p picture next post. It's very cute. Like me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Okay. I'm going now. Love, Aspen. Peace!

0 comments: