Friday, January 15, 2010

:)

Alright so as decided, this is 1 bad news. My father will fund my PC. Whole rig. But the problem is i have to wait like.. 3 weeks from now. Actually deeeeep inside here, i want it today. Hahaha.. Because i already got the game that i wanna play. :p it can't be play on my notebook, so i guess that's why i can't wait. Nevermind. 3 weeks time from now. At least i can save my money for something else.

A
nd yesterday, I've learn a little about photoshop. Something about feather, effect blabla.. And somehow, randomly.. I've edited them quite nice. :P (in my eyes) my 'teacher' said, don't care about what others think about your art, think about your satisfaction. So.. yeah, I'm satisfied with it. :p I've uploaded it in facebook. :)

So I'm going out to lunch now. Maybe alone. And sleep after.

*oh i should be in computer shop by now*

0 comments: