Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It's Not Fair

Okay now i feel like posting before I'm going to the glass. Last night i've Google for shoes/sneakers by Adidas. And i just realized that Benna give me some pattern. :p Thank you. And i like the last one. :P Yeah sometimes bright color is good on certain color. Usually black. Or i don't know. I guess it's just my eyes. Everything look so nice to me. Hahaha.. And so i found 3 more shoes that attract me. But it's kinda expensive. 170 to 230 usd. Ugh. I need to collect 2 years for a shoe. Hahaha. I better do something else with that money. Hahaha.. But i still want it. Or I'll keep Googling for them. :p Okay enough with the talk. I would like to show some picture of the shoe I like. So if you like it too, donate some money to me. :> so i could lend to you. Great idea... :D Okie dokie.


Adidas Vulcanized Boot Kazuki Obyo Collection 2
(my first choice)

Adidas Originals Aditennis High 1
(i agreed on purple is cute :P)


Adidas Olympic Colour Pack 1
(this is gonna be my last choice from all here)

Bodega X Converse 1
(converse exception hehehe)

Okay that's the top 4 if I would like so spend my money on shoe. And.. how much money i got now? Let's look.. Ouh okay. Zero. Nice. I'll start collecting now. Maybe took a year. Hahahhaa.. Wish me luck. Oh and something. There's gonna be something on Saturday as they've planned. To a waterfall or something. Or a river. I don't know. They'll organize a barbecue (sp?). So i think i had to borrow my mom's car. :p AND there another great news. :P If nothing's happen in between, me and my family will go to Chiang Mai, Thailand on 14-18 June. I can feel it's gonna be great. :p My second international trip. :p okay. Enough bragging. Off to class. Byebye.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thailand? *jealous*