Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Dec 8-13, 2010

Hi. I'll like to update a little about where I'm going for the last 5 days. But picture isn't here with me yet. They still collecting it. So, for the first day we arrive. blabla.. meet the student. My group was really passive at our first meet. :p They look so scared or maybe embarrassing. So i had to break the ice, and we play some games. Dancing, Explorace, multimedia class, dream island and so on. And at the end, they don't want to let me go! Hahaha.. Super nice, I'll not forget them :D This group even better than the old one i had before this, but I'll not forget them both.

Then on Sunday, they're organizing appreciation program for all committee. So we go to the mangrove forest. We stayed at the chalet there. The activities is like.. riding boat, going to an old island, jungle tracking, barbecue, guitar, card, fishing blablabla..:P It's so enjoying but I'm kinda tired. We get back here on yesterday. Lot of things happened on the way. Flat tire, raining.. blabla.. those things woke me up. And it's really annoying that you have to wake up and look what happened when you just sleep 5 minutes ago. I guess that's why i'm kinda tired yesterday.

And today i woke up early in the morning. Nothing much happen. Except i went to the CITS send what we borrowed from them. 1 microphone missing. I don't know where it went. I guess i left them at school. Maybe. Anyway, i played a lot of games today! Hahaha.. Now I'm tired and i need to rest because I'm gonna online soon. Anyway, no picture for this post. Because i don't have any picture yet, and internet is fucking.

Byebye!

0 comments: