Saturday, January 16, 2010

Future Spec

Hola! See aspa is blogging again! Wow. I don't know what to do actually. :p Here at my father's office and it's really boring. Nobody's around since this is Saturday. But only my father keep active until now. We're taking break and we'll go again later. So we found a simple spec. This is the cheapest. (and i maybe get my keyboard) teehehehe.. But it's not finalized. Maybe it'll be change anytime soon. Because i heard rumours said price will rise in this month. Hurm. So i need better and cheaper shop. better because some shop selling fake item with same price. And we hard to tell it because it look 100% same except the small component inside. :P Okay so here's the list i got.

Intel Core i5 750 (RM685) PCZone
ASUS P7P55-LX (RM400) Cycom
4gb Kingston Value DDR3 1333 MHz (RM328) PCZone
PowerColor HD5850 1GB DDR5 (RM950) C-Zone
Lite-On Sata DVDRW (RM79) Viewnet
WD 500gb SATA HDD (RM164) Robycom
Silverstone Stride ST50F 500w PSU (RM259) Prestige IT
CM Elite 330 ATX Casing (RM125) Startec

so total it'll be RM2990. I think it's good that my father wanna pay for it. Hahahahaha. Okay, I'm off now. Look likes we're ready to go. Oh.. this is gonna be my 2nd big day before the pc come. HAHAHAHA.. Okay. Bye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey... do you really need all that stuff for a computer? hahahahahaha

Unknown said...

awat tak amik kat satu kedai je... leh suruh dia pasang je terus