Monday, January 4, 2010

Early January

Hi. So it's the 1st post for 2010. Celebration isn't going very well. So we've decided not to go to anywhere to celebrate, except being together and play games. And the bad news is, i lost 5 games straight. Not added 3 games straight before that. That's make 8 games withOUT winning. Hahaha But luckily i won the next game so i stop at 8. While the other friends continue at 9. Hahahaha. Okay enough for the celebration.

What happen on Saturday? January 02nd, 2010. My nephew, Fateha getting married with her choice. Actually, Teha lived with me when we're kid. So we're a little close to each other. Her family treat us so nice until now. So it'll be nice if i go to her wedding. So i've been photographing their wedding. :P Not so nice but they got lot of kids that day. And capturing kids is better than wedding. Hahaha.. So some picture is here, the rest would be on facebook.

Okay so, i really wanna buy PC this week. :( But everyday seem to busy for me. :P So i guess i'll postpone it again. Another week. Ugh.. But it's okay. It's not good rushing. I'll ask for advice from everyone so i'll not regret of what i'll buy soon.

So Manchester United had lose. They've been stopped at the 3rd round in FA Cup. It's so embaressing. I guess this is the most embaressing lose in 26 years. I'm not talking much about this. But i won't stop supporting them. There's always win and lose in game. Keep going United! There's lot of competition ahead. :P

Ah today, this morning i had some serious experience. I don't know what's happening but.. Okay. I want to go back home because my mom wanna use the car. So i go back and i feel hungry on the way. So i want to stop at any restaurant. Then i found a stall, with no customer yet and an old waitress cleaning the table. That's my first 'sight'. So i stop and get out of the car. Heading to the stall. (i dont even look while walking because i'm wearing my hoodie since it's cold in the morning) So when i reached there, there's NO stall. No old waitress. No everything. It's just table.. with some old leaves. Hahahah So i turn around and go to 7Elevan. :p Woo.. I don't know.. Is it my eyes playing with me. Or.. I dont know. It's 2010. I guess ghost is update.

So okay until now. My schedule for this week. I'm free today/tonight and Wednesday. I'll be busy with TOT on Tuesday. And going to the school on Thursday at 19:00 or 20:00. (so we'll reach at the next morning) I guess i'll bring my guitar or PSP so i'll not being boring in the bus. Okay for now. I'll update about the TOT tomorrow. And picture maybe come a little late. Byebye! Because i didn't charge the battery so i can't put it in computer. I'll upload soon after i woke up. :D Byebye again.

Mood :


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wowow a long post :> me likey.
that was pretty cool tho, you saw a 'gost'. i saw ghost hunters yesterday, i had to sleep with the lamp on. :|


JAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA don't say it... i can say it myself.. >:P


...pussy...

Aspio said...

hahahah good you say it. :>

Anonymous said...

at least I can admit it! >:P

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.