Saturday, January 16, 2010

lowyat !

yuhuu i'm onlining straight and live from one of the computer shop. Hahahahaha I dont know why these 2 or 3 days i feel like blogging. :P So what happened here now? We only got only half of the list of my rig. And lot's more shop to go. We want the cheapest so we had to buy from a lot of shop. And i guess my father will assemble it. I just realized that window (OC) is so expensive. :p Lucky i got the pirate one. Oh, wish me good luck! Because my father said, i can buy anything if we got extra money. So i was thinking about Razer gaming keyboard. As in my wish list. hehehe And i'm so tired now. I wanna go home. It's lunch time. I gtg before the shopkeeper come. Byebye!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hhahahaha. youre good at blogging btw. i dont even know what to blog about anymore. aahaha. i'll find a topic. ;P