Friday, January 15, 2010

Photoshop a little bit

Hey. :D what happen today on Friday? Yeah. exactly nothing much. Just playing games and being boring. I've download a lot of movies today. Maybe next week. :p I should wash my clothes today. But ugh.. holiday is holiday. I need to rest. Ehehehe. not being lazy, just relax. So i guess it'll be tomorrow. Washing-clothes-day. And I've played lot of games today. And luckily, win all. :p Maybe today is my lucky day. Hahaha.. And now i wanna share a link. http://www.kickasstorrents.com/ I dont really know how it works. But i guess it'll be same like other torrent. But it's kicking ass. Hahahah. Kidding. I dont know, you may try download something from there, and tell me how it works. :p ( i got easier WAN torrent. 1 movie = 30secs ) ahahaha. Oh. I would like to share 1 of my picture i edit yesterday. ( since not all got my facebook ) Please do not say i'm not good. I don't need mark for my skills. It's very subjective for you to say my picture is bad. :p But i'm willing to learn. And I'm ready to listen to any idea that may improve my editing skills. Alright. Byebye!


Mood :


0 comments: