Thursday, December 31, 2009

:D

2009:

Too many things happened in 09. But not everything that i want to be happen, is happening according to plan. Sometimes it'll happened in other way. But that's okay. It happened and we learn from mistake. I've changed my course of study. Now I'm in Multimedia. And that's make me happy becasue i like it and i've promised myself to be better. :P And It going well in the first semester. I spend so much money in 09. Sell and buy lots of things. Oh what a rich year. :p I've learned so many things. Things like.. keeping promises is important. And organizer make my life proper. I hope it'll still be like that, or better next year. This blog created in 09 too. :p Seriously, 09 is my grew up year. I've experienced lots of things. Let it be my lesson. I want to change something in me. That nobody knows what is it. I don't want that anymore. It'll stop in 2010. Thanks 2009 because you thought me to be a man. My promise to 2010 is, I WILL BE BETTER. Good luck Aspa. So good bye TwoThousandNine!

2010.

-PC-
-Study-


Mood :


Welcome 2010. Give me a great day from the start.

An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves. That's what Bill Vaughan said.

Okay BYEBYE 2009!!

WELCOME 2010!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I really liked this post. :D <3